Sunday, May 16, 2010

Going to Russia heckuv soon!

Yo internet dwellers!

Its been hella days since I even looked at this old thing, but now that I'm cruising out to Russia in 10 days for a 6 week music tour I figured I would re-ignite the passion.

Essentially, I'm meeting up with my good friend Matt who has been teaching English and eating squid chips in Russia for the last two years, and writing about these things here.

Part of his English teaching curriculum has included playing old time music for English learners, and he got a grant to tour around this summer doing that. He invited me to come, and of course I was capital X stoked!

My journey begins with a 40 hour travel journey through several airports to Tomsk, a Russian city south of Moscow. From there we our itinerary is as follows

Elista June 5-8
Rostov June 9-11
Rest June 12-15
American Center June 16
Gubkin June 17-20
Ufa June 21-24
Samara June 25-28

Should be awesome! Anyhoo, if ya'll wanna know whats really with me in Russia, this is the jamb spot.

-j

No comments: