Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Week 1 in the Yay

Damn, I have had a bitchin' week here in the yay area!

I already have a job, at this goofy little coffee shop on 26th and Geary called Cafe Euro. Read awesome reviews here. Also, the cafe has some pretty sweet regular customers. Peter is this really old dude who never says anything but comes in and goes through five or Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Peppers! (Totes too many flavs in that Dr. P, Bro!) He'll drink one, doze off for half and hour, wake up, and get another. He just hands you a dollar and brings you the can to open for him. There's also this dude who comes in about every 3 hours and order a quadruple espresso or something equally ridiculous, gulps it down, and tosses the cup behind him and walks out. All in all, it keeps it interesting.

I went to a rad potluck at the infamous Bus Stop House, a co-op where a bunch of my buddies live. Upon arriving, I was stoked to hear about a sweet upcoming party: crashing 24 hour fitness at 2 am! Apparently we can get 7 day trial passes for free, which means if we coordinate a fat crew of us can roll in and hit the hot tub, drink champagne, and give each other dumpstered food facials. We're gonna have a fashion show for best work out clothes, with the runway being the treadmill of course. As Mereb put it, its an adult playground.

I've been spreading the idea of a Richmond Vs. Sunset Capture the Flag around, and people are stoked. I'm really excited for the Richmond neighborhood team. Once the Sunset gets of their lazy asses, we can have an epic 4 day capture battle in Golden Gate Park!

I sang Livin La Vida Loca at Karaoke. It was almost as cool as this.

Oh, I almost forgot, Bill O' Reilly put together a really good clip of what San Francisco is really like. I'm so glad I can finally share with all of you who haven't visited what the scene is like in SF.

All in all, I'm super happy and super stoked to be in SF. This rocks!

Much love,
jordan

1 comment:

dannibiondanni said...

where is a good place for karaoke in the city?