Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to the Excellent Odysee

Whats up! This blog is here to document my Epic Journey to Florida, New York, Minneapolis, and Colorado as I make my way to San Francisco.

I am conceptualizing this trip as an Ultimate Wonderquest, and Excellent Odysee! I will use this blog as a space to store my thoughts and relay tales of adventure and mystery. Check in periodically to monitor my infinite reality, where space is the place, and the place is my face, and we're listening to the facemelter podcast.

What other trippy things can help describe my vacation?

My Mega-Itinerary is as follows:

Orlando: August 27th-August 30th (there is an August 30th, right?)
New York: Sept 1st-Sept 24th
Minneapolis: Sept 25th-29thish
Colorado: October 2ndish-October 20thish.
Portland: October 22ndish-November 3rd
San Francisco: November 3rd-Horizon

If you have ideas for any and everything epic, dymaxic, or facemelting that I can encounter/experience on my superior expedition, do tell.

-jordan

7 comments:

HH said...

Jordan,
once you reach New York we will be just 180 degrees apart (longitude),
NYC is 74 degrees West, Phnom Penh is 106 degrees East.
I'll keep watching out for finite surrealities.
Thanks for the facelift.

Summer! said...

jordy, ma man, i'm currently on route and will be intersecting with your odysee. you asked for us to contribute to your reality, there's is no way you can get out of that with me. i'm currently on a bus going from DC to NYC and the bus has wifi!!!! woah! alright, rock yo skinny thang.
sums

HH said...

aaaaaa, facemelt.

Cate C. said...

hit me up when you get into the finest region of all your trip- the grand COLORADO! passing anywhere near boulder, perhaps?? i'll be here, so let me know! epic on bro...

Cate C. said...

oh, ps, this is cate by the way...

brianna said...

J-

I am in minneapolis so if you need a place to crash or some ideas for thangs to do, you just let me know. 952 913 3020.

Bri

tomaso53 said...

rock on son